Rules and Regulatons
• The Films presented cannot exceed 3 to 20 minutes. Videos exceeding a time frame of 20 minutes will be disqualiﬁed and not considered for the selection criteria.
• Film are categorized as, a) . Fiction b). Non-Fiction ). Aniamation. The best two ﬁlm will be selected regardless the categories.
• The Entry fees 1,000/- INR.
A/c Name: ASPECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES,
Pan No: ALJPG2019D,
Bank Name: UNION BANK OF INDIA,
Branch: YELAHANKA NEWTOWN,
A/C No: 543201010050344,
IFSC Code: UBIN0554324
• Film must be submitted only in DVD format. Other formats will be disregarded and participant application considered void. The minimum should be 1080i (1920×1080 pixels).
• Film containing obscenity or found to have content that can hurt sentiments of any religion or community, as previewed by the jury (upon the collective discretion of the jury members) will be disqualiﬁed for the event.
• Each participant can send as many entries as he/she wants,but with separate entry form.
• The decision of the jury will be the ﬁnal and not questionable.
• The DVD submitted will not be returned back.
• Chitrasanthe Short Film Festival 2021 will have the rights to
exhibit the movies in future and reserves the right to use the excerpts or pictures from the ﬁlms for any promotion or public relation purpose, however due credits would be given to the makers.
• Participation in the festival implies to acceptance of all these regulations.
• In case the short ﬁlm has already been to other fests/competions the results/response of the same should be attached.
• For any further clarifications, kindly contact 080-41695147 / 9606799279 /
297/5-1 2nd floor, MNR Complex
Sampige Road, 17th Cross
Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560003
Land Mark Nalli Silks